12.11.2011

Music Man

 




Guess what... I've got news!!!!!!
K, let's see,
I have started learning about the one subject in health that NO ONE, at my age,  likes to talk about...
I made cinnamon buns with Lila and Sara while watching 27 Dresses (best girls night EVER)...
I am having a Harry Potter, book and movie, marathon with Lila...
and, I have the best friends in-the-world!!!!!!

But,

The greatest news that I have is.....

Drum Role...

I'M IN THE MUSIC MAN!!!!!

I'm super duper ecstatic to be in the play!!!!! With all my awesome costumes, plus my bestest friend (Lila) being in the play with me...

I'm going to LOVE it!!!!!

So-Um-Uh... I can't wait!!!!

Luvs,
Madi

P.S. Christmas is coming.... who's not excited?!?!?! NOT ME!!!

1 comment:

Lila Elizabeth said...

we are not having a Harry Potter marathon!! you liar! p.s. HOLA PEDRO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)