12.22.2011

Mother Nature- Where are you when I need you? -Madi




Kay, so since there are only 3 more days 'till Christmas (Woot, Woot!), I will give you yet another post about Christmas.

Well, like many, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!!! Why can it not just snow?!?!?!? 

I have no idea how
Erika got his picture of Mckay, but, Hallelujah!
I seriously can't believe there are only 3 days left 'till Christmas, because, when I look outside, I'd think that it was Spring, but when I walk outside, I'd wonder why I don't see a snowman on my lawn. I wonder why I don't see my brother's killing each other with snowball's. I wonder why it doesn't look like Christmas yet.

I also like to drink hot coco, not hot chocolate, hot coco. Yes, there is a difference... to me.

Anyways, whenever my mom see's me drinking hot coco, she asks me why i am when there's no snow outside. i never have an excuse to give her, and it really bugs me. if it would just snow, then i would have a good excuse!!!

So why won't it just snow?!?!?! Please!!!

Luvs,
Madi

P.S. Oh why, oh why am I not seeing this outside my window?!?!

No comments: