10.12.2011

Halloween

   Halloween is by far the best holiday ever!!! With all the candy, costumes, friends, and good memories.
   This year I'm super exited because, me and my friends are going to be the rainbow!!!( I'm yellow, one of THE coolest colors ever.)
   Every year, Ben and I ( and other kids from our ward ) go down to Vintage Park and go trick-or-treating. We chose to always go THERE, because that's where all the rich people live and they give out king size, handfuls, and hot chocolate.
   One year, we got cream puffs and hot dogs!!! That house is the biggest house there, and it's not even a house!!! It's just a property that they go to every once in a while. I can't wait to go again.
   After that, we usually go back to our neighborhood and watch a scary movie, hosted by the Abbots!!! (thank you!!!) Then we go back to Ben's house and help his parents hand out candy, but in our favorite way... We sit on the porch in our costumes and act like we're dummies, then when little kids come up and decide not to take JUST ONE, we pop up and scare them!!! We're pretty good at that!!!
   So those are my Halloween traditions... comment and tell me your favorite Halloween tradition!!!
Luvs,
Madi
P.S. I have a ward volleyball game tomorrow at 3:30... wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear madi.
first of all LOVE your blog little miss. second of all, yellow is the BEST color because we all did that last year (if your sister told you) and I was yellow, SO good job on the color choice. (: and third. I ALWAYS have to go to a spook alley or something for Halloween with my friends. Love ya kid. Keep up the awesome work! ps. good luck on volleyball!