10.07.2011

Characters!!!!

   I will be calling everyone by their names in my blog... but they will also have a character to which I think of them in real life (yet still my imaginary life). So I will now introduce them to you...


Me (Madi) - I am the main character and also a peasant.


Lila - She is my best friend and the best person I have ever met... she is like the fellow peasant that sticks with me through it all.


Sara - She is also a peasant that was introduced by Lila. She lives by Hunter, so I go to her cottage (house) a lot.


Andrea - She is a peasant as well, and was introduced by Sara. she uses lots of crazy words like chill and lamesauce (which is apparently one word).


Hunter - He is the night in shining armor that doesn't yet know that I think of him in that way.


Brooks - He is the prince that everyone loves, but I just think of as a friend. (He is also very good at jousting (football), which he plays with Hunter).




Ben - He is the peasant that I have know pretty much all my life. (we have been best friends for a very long time and our birthdays are 11 days apart).


So... that is my list of characters. 


Luvs,
Madi

No comments: