9.09.2012

Girl's Camp!


 Recently... well, actually not very recently... about three months ago actually, I went to GIRLS CAMP!!!  I don't really want to take the time to write about it right now... so I'm just gonna post a bunch of pictures! :)


bus ride there




                                                                                


WE'RE HERE!!!
                                                                       









   
                                    
      
                               Sara took my camera...                              















C-C-C-C-C-C-CACIA!!!! :)














  

 and then vanessa took it after! :)


                                                                            


  fun!!!




                

  Jessica did my hair!





  
      then we made cards for secret sister!




 Fear Factor!  Girls Camp Edition!








  i got disqualified.... cause i stuck my face in the pie too early :)




 



     this is how i fell asleep on the bus ride home! :) haha






                                                            Aubrey and I found a cool setting on my camera!









this ones my favorite!







Can't wait for next year!!!

Luvs,
Madi.Michelle 

p.s.  don't you guys just love my new blog design?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog its a master peace ! .

Lila Elizabeth said...

hahaha i love sara! she is so hot! love the new design!

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Alls said...

Wow, Madi!! Interesting, but fun fun times, right? :)