3.25.2012

Help!

after seeing this blog, I decided that I wanted to become more vintage.  although my sister is beating me in the "race" to become full vintage, I'm getting there.  no worries.

but, if I do want to become more vintage, I have to go shopping - luckily, I've been saving some money -  and I should probably change my blog style.

this is where I need your help.

I have found a few backgrounds that I like, but I need you to vote on which background you think is either cutest, or fits me the best.

instructions:


2) look at the backgrounds entitled

    - enchanted
    - black and fright
    - getting the axe
    - gray chevron
    - seaside serenade
    - bird watching
    - love birds
    - white wash
    - write on
    - mr. record
    - must be maddie
    - message in a bottle
    - molly
      
      I know it's a lot, but please take the time to look through these.
      if you have any other suggestions, comment, and please let me know.

3) on the right column of my blog, there is a poll.  select your favorite backgrounds.

4) wait until May 1st to see my new blog design.

luvs,
madi michelle

    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm... must be maddie and message in a bottle are winning.

which to choose. which to choose. :/